While preparing for Randi & Craig’s wedding, I came across a video online from when Craig proposed to Randi. He made arrangements with the owner of Saratoga Paint & Sip and did it when Randi was there - and they filmed it. I knew I had to use it somehow, and when Randi’s mother talked about the proposal during her speech, it all just clicked.
I met Randi through Kaitlin - her partner in Strut Spalontique. I have known Kaitlin for a few years and when Randi got engaged, she pretty much made Randi hire me (thank you!), and I’m so glad she did as Randi & Craig’s wedding day was all kinds of perfect, including:
- The weather - not a rain drop to be seen
- Randi’s sparkle filled bouquet - including a couple of heirloom brooches
- Craig letting Randi fling cake at him (even though he missed it)
- Randi surprising Craig with a cigar roller at the reception
- Very funny and touching toasts
- Flower girls that circled the newlyweds on the dance floor during their first dance
- And way too much more to list.
Here is Randi & Craig’s feature film from their amazing wedding day!